We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction!
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase in any way, you may return it within 30 days from the time you received your order.
Unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after 30 days has passed. However, all of our products come with a minimum one year warranty
Some types of goods are exempt from being returned, such as:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Consumables (such as paper rolls, tape, sheets, chemicals, materials)
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, we require:
- Proof of purchase, either your order number, invoice number or receipt
- Items to be unused and in 100% (mint) condition, free from ANY signs of wear or neglect - such as (but not limited to) scratches, fingerprints, dust, dirt, electrical damage, moisture etc.
- All items that came in the package are to be included, such as accessories, packaging, stickers, information cards/brochures, manuals, etc.
- Packaging to be in the same condition it was received in
- Your request for a refund or exchange to be done in 30 days from the time of delivery
We reserve the right to deny a return and we may charge for the use of the goods or a re-stocking fee if the above conditions are not met. Use of goods or re-stocking fees (if applicable) are based on a percentage of the item value and are deducted from the refund amount.
We inspect all returns before a refund or exchange is authorised. Inspections can take up to 5 working days.
To request a return, please fill out our returns form online or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received your return request, we will let you know by email if your return has been authorised and where you should send the return.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer, unless we have specifically asked you to.
If you want to cancel your order:
If you cancel before we have dispatched your order, we'll cancel it and restock our shelves without any penalty. If the order has already been shipped and you wish to cancel, the delivery cost will be deducted from your refund. If you qualified for free shipping, the cost of that shipping (our cost) will be deducted from your refund.
Canceled orders returned to us will need to be inspected before issuing a refund.
If you no longer want your order or want to exchange something:
- If you are eligible for a return of correctly supplied goods, you will need to get the order back to us at your expense, using a service that will deliver directly to the store instructed (no post office deliveries accepted).
- Should you request a refund on something correctly supplied, we will deduct any shipping fees we may have incurred getting the product to you in the first place. Shipping is non-refundable, so if you made use of our free shipping offer, we'll deduct the cost of that from your refund.
- Should you request an exchange, you'll need to pay for shipping the exchanged item back to you, once the return has been inspected and approved.
- We can't guarantee that we'll receive the package from you. It's advised to use trackable shipping with insurance. If the package you sent back is damaged in transit, we have the right to deny your return and you will need to take this up with the courier that you used.
If we sent you an incorrect or defective item:
- We will have the item collected at our expense
- After the inspection has been completed, we will process your exchange or refund. If we're doing an exchange, we'll send it back to you at our expense.
- If the inspection reveals that the item we shipped was actually in good order and not incorrect or defective, or not eligible for a return, your return will be denied and we'll bill you for the shipping. The item will need to be sent back to you at your own expense.
- If 30 days have passed since your purchase, please refer to warranty information below.
If your order is damaged in transit:
- We need to be notified of goods damaged in transit within 3 days of receiving the order. If we aren't notified within this period, we cannot process your return.
- Take high-resolution photos of the damage and upload them where requested in the returns form or email them to email@example.com
- If we can confirm that the goods were damaged in transit, we'll collect the goods at our expense.
- Goods damaged in transit will either be repaired or replaced, depending on stock availability.
Requesting a refund during a promotion of the same item
If you are eligible for a return and request a refund during a period when the return item is on sale, we can only process your refund after the promotion or sale has ended.
Processing of refunds
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed in the same way that that the payment was processed. This can take a few days depending on the payment method used.
All of our goods are covered by a standard 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty covers manufacturing defects only.
The following will void our standard 1 year warranty:
- Any visible damage
- Disregarding any instruction in the user manual
- Signs of tampering or trying to open the product
- Signs of force or dropping
- Improper use
- Electrical damage from an unstable power source, surges, lightning
Goods are to be returned to us (at your expense), and at our discretion, we will either repair or replace returned items under warranty.
We cannot facilitate warranty claims outside of this 1 year period, but we do offer repairs on certain types of products at an additional cost.
Some items carry a manufacturer's warranty that extends beyond our 1 year warranty (eg some cameras have a 2 year warranty). After 1 year has passed since the date of purchase, the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty will be handled directly with the supplier or manufacturer. We'll provide you with the contact details if you do not have them available.