Boya BY-BM3031 On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Quick setup
- Battery operated
The BOYA BY-BM3031 is a super-cardioid condenser shotgun microphone that delivers high-quality sound for DSLR’s, camcorders & audio recorders.
It features a three-level gain switch that provides a +20dB boost, 0 dB unity gain or -10 dB pad to prevent distortion from audio overload.
Features a switchable high-pass filter at 80 Hz to roll off unwanted low-frequency noise and rumble.
This lightweight shotgun microphone attaches easily to any camera equipped with a 3.5mm microphone jack or to a boom pole and integrates a built-in shock mount that helps eliminate unnecessary vibrations that create excessive background noise.
This mic includes a foam windscreen and fur windscreen that helps to decrease vocal plosives and wind noise when recording dialogue.
Powered by two AA batteries (not included) for up to 120 hours.
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -38dB±3dB@1KHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Power Supply: 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Operating time with battery: 120H
- PAD Switch: -10dB, 0dB, +20dB
- High Pass Filter: Two-step (flat, 80 Hz)
- Output Connectors: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-jack
- 1 x BOYA BY-BM3031 On-Camera Supercardioid Shotgun Microphone
- 1 x Foam Windscreen
- 1 x Fur Windscreen Cover
- 1 x Carry Pouch