Precision broadcast-grade shotgun microphone
The NTG-3 is the result of years of development by RØDE engineers, providing the professional broadcast and film industries with an affordable yet uncompromising microphone.
Using a technology known as RF-bias the RØDE NTG-3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
In addition to its robust properties the NTG-3 combines very low weight (163g), a durable anti-glare finish and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become RØDE’s premier A/V microphone.
When not in use the NTG-3 can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder, providing additional protection when travelling and storing the microphone.
* Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
* 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
* True condenser (externally RF biased)
* Extremely low handling noise
* High level of immunity to radio frequency broadcast
* Superior broadcast sound quality
* Weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder included
RCNTG3 weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder, ZP2 zip pouch, WSNTG3 wind shield, RM5 stand mount